Friday, September 14, 2007

Butterfly Pendant Discovery, Dr Jello Suspect

A butterfly pendant was found clutched in the hands of Nurse Chris.

The coroner performing the autopsy that led to the discovery said, "It was kind of fun, actually, finding the pendant. I always like prying something from somebody's 'cold, dead fingers.' I wish Nurse Chris had said to me before he died, 'You can't have this butterfly pendant until you pry it from my cold dead fingers,' because then I would say, 'Ha, I just did!'"

Dr. Jello, an employee of Dr. Nello and former associate of Nurse Chris, is fond of wearing butterfly jewelery, and the pendant is believed to be hers. She has long been rumored to dislike the Nurse, often expressing disgust at his gender confusion. Police have named her as another suspect in their murder investigation.

No comments: